Mr. Meyer's Homework Policies
1. Assigned work is to be turned in on the due date.
2. Late assignments may be subject to point penalties.
3. All assignments are to be turned in at the beginning of the appropriate class.
4. All work is expected to be completed neatly. If I can’t read it, I can’t grade it.
5. Work may be done in pencil, blue ink, or black ink. No other colors and no glitter. I despise glitter.
6. If you are absent, assignments are to be turned in upon your return. I will work with you to take care of make-up work, but if you were here when it was assigned, it should be complete when you get back.
If you miss a day, check the appropriate class schedule on this website or contact me.
7. Recording and completing all assignments are the responsibility of each student.